Friday, March 16, 2012

WONDERLAND Strip Club Review – Miami, FL.

Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Wonderland strip club located in 7770 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33138. Over all I think the owners did a great job on the overall look of the club, state of the art lights and sound, plasma TV’s, four stages, multiple VIP areas and skybox suites. I mean the setting at this place is incredible, kind of thing you have to see for yourself. It has an upscale lounge feel rather than your traditional strip club.

There weren't a lot of girls the night I went but the ones that were there were very attractive, classy, and nice. I like that they didn’t hound me for tips or a dance which was great, definitely a nice change from the typical hustling strippers at your usual strip clubs. With this being said, make sure you have your money right because this club is a little more expensive than other traditional clubs.

The $5 valet was standard but the $20 dollar entrance I found a little too pricey. On the other hand, I get that they’re trying to cater to higher end clientele so the more than usual entrance fee is understandable. The drinks were a little pricier than average but well worth the money. Overall I think this club has a lot of potential minus a few minor details.

Despite how great the actual club looks, unfortunately it’s located in what’s known as NOT THE BEST SIDE OF TOWN (if you know what I mean). It’s the Upper East Side or Miami Shores neighborhood of Miami. The good news is, it is one of those neighborhoods still in transition trying to appeal to an artsy, classier crowd. I definitely encourage you pay the $5 and valet rather than take your chances and looking for free parking around the corner.

This is one of those clubs that I’ve described in my previous articles as a “Diamond in the rough” aka a high end strip club located in what’s known as “not the best side of town”. Aside from that, the night I went, the club was pretty empty; there was only a small upscale crowd and no more than a handful of strippers. I also noticed that there was large downstairs stage area but only the upstairs section was open which consisted of crowded tables around a couple of small stages. I also noticed that the majority of the music they play is strictly techno/drum and bass kind of music which is ok for me but I think a little variety is always nice and it would attract a wider range of clientele.

Like I said, I think this club has a few minor details that could use some work but I think the good qualities outweigh the bad. Overall, I think the club has a lot potential and I would definitely like to visit this club again in a couple of months and hope that the next time I do, there isn’t a seat in the house available.

Either way I encourage you to come out and check it out for yourselves. I give this club a rating of 6 out of 10 stars and hope that the next time I am there I can give it a 10 star rating. For more information be sure to check out their website at http://www.wonderlandmiami.com/ and make sure you stay tuned in every week for the latest strip club reviews. Have a safe weekend and Let's hope God grades on a curve or we’re all screwed >;)

No comments:

Post a Comment