Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stir Crazy Strip Club Review – Pinecrest, FL.

Last week I had the chance to visit Stir Crazy located at 12425 S. Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33156. I was really excited about reviewing this club because it is one of the few strip clubs I still had not visited in Miami and it also happened to be St. Patrick’s Day so I was sure it was going to be a goodnight. Unfortunately, I did not have the luck of the Irish on my side that night because my visit to Stir Crazy was not a pleasant one.

The first thing I noticed when I got there was the fact that the parking lot was extremely small and they had no valet service. I don’t want to sound like a little bitch, but now a days just about every respectable strip club or night club offers valet service. No biggie, valet service is not a deal breaker. Once I got inside (once again not trying to sound like a little bitch) the place was small and didn’t seem all too clean and neither did the strippers. I looked around for the hottest dancer and after giving up I asked the drunk guy that was sitting next to me at the bar, who the hottest dancer was. He pointed at a girl that I would consider average at best. Most of the girls here reminded me of the girls you could find at Porky’s or Pink Pussy Cat. If you are familiar with these clubs you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Needless to say, I saw everything I had to see in 45 minutes and then, I was out the door.

I wish I had better things to say but unfortunately I don’t. I give this club a 2 out of 10 stars and hope that this club does a 360 ASAP for the good of the club and it’s loyal customers. Make sure you stay tuned in every week for the latest strip club reviews. If you want me to review your club, or have suggestions for my next strip clubs review, just leave me a comment. Remember to "Never cry over spilled milk. It could've been whiskey."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I've been in this club once and I don't plan on returning...

    ReplyDelete