Friday, April 6, 2012

Pink Pony Strip Club Review - Doral, FL

After a few not so good reviews I am proud to say my latest review was a breath of fresh air. Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Pink Pony and I must say the word “pleasure” is an understatement. Pink Pony is located at 7971 NW 33rd St, Doral, FL 33122 in what’s known as the Doral Business district. A good friend of mine works in the area and has been telling me about this place for a while now. I should have listened to him sooner!

Here are some of the things I liked most about this club:
  • Great Parking
  • $3 Entrance in the Day Time, $5 at Night
  • Reasonable Drink Prices
  • Spacious Interior
  • Friendly Staff
  • The French Fries..Yup, the French Fries
  • And Last but not Least...The Strippers. 
No exaggeration guys, this club has some of the sexiest, curviest, Latin women that I’ve ever seen gathered in one place at the same time. My hat goes off to Pink Pony for providing some of the best curves in an industry where most strippers nowadays look like they haven’t eaten in weeks. (And just for the record when I say CURVY I don’t mean FAT, I mean big tits and ass.) Aside from being gorgeous, all the girls are very friendly and don’t hound you for dollars. I have visited both the day shift and night shift and the results have been the same; gorgeous, friendly women and great service. (FYI, they have a great 2-4-1 special on beer in the day time and free lunch with the purchase of 2 rounds.)

Overall I think this club is great and I can definitely see this club being one of my new favorites. Unfortunately most people that I’ve asked about this club have never heard of it or have never visited it. The only thing I think this club is missing is a little more exposure and recognition. I give this club 8 out of 10 stars and hope that they keep up the good work. As always keep checking in with me every week for the latest strip club reviews and tips. Till next time, be safe and live life to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. DJ DVS The Don is usually on the decks there and throws down. Good People. I've had the pleasure of hosting a few of my own events there last year with Power 96, DJ EPPS of Shadyville DJ's, G-Unit & Nitebreederz, TheChocolateParties.com, along with 210 Jack, G SE7EN, & the artist Smokey who performed his hit with Flo-Rida there. Playzure Dynazty did a slammin' fashion show with MicroKitten.com bikinis and let's just say those swim suits are as advertised. MICRO! The Dynazty Divaz and the dancers definitely set it off that night! Big Mike and Darrel are my boys at the club and hold it down out there so if you ever need anything, ask for them.

    ReplyDelete