Friday, March 2, 2012

Who to Bring to the Strip Club: The Right and Wrong Company

Whether it’s just you and a buddy, you and a girl, or a group of people, hanging out at the strip club with people you consider friends is the best way to do it. We all love our friends but let’s be real, the strip club isn’t for everyone and choosing who you hang out with at the strip club will make the difference of whether you have a great time or a horrible time.

WRONG TYPE OF COMPANY

Some good examples of the type of company not to bring with you to the strip clubs are:
·       
  *Mean or violent drunks
·         *Jealous couples
·         *Disrespectful or rude people
·         *Cheap people or people who never have money
·         *People with bad tempers
·         *Dirty or unclean people
·         *Sloppy people
·         *People you can’t trust

Attending the strip club with the type of people mentioned above will guarantee that you will NOT have a good time at the strip club. You will either end up getting ignored and avoided by dancers all night or you might end up getting kicked out and possibly even catch a beating from the bouncers a stripper or a customer. CHOOSE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP WISELY. NOTE: Everything I speak about on this blog is from personal life experiences that I have lived first hand. I’ve had my share of horrible nights and share my experiences with you in hopes that I can spare you having a horrible night at the strip club.


RIGHT TYPE OF COMPANY

Keeping the right kind of company is actually a lot easier and a lot more fun. The right company to keep at the strip club is simple; Basically the opposite of everyone mentioned above. Pretty easy, huh? Layed back, cool people, WITH JOBS, that know how to hold their liquor and have a fun are primarily the qualities you should be shooting for. I’ve also found that bringing a hot date or a group of fun girls that know how to party to the strip club is a magnet for strippers. I am proud to say that I currently have the best team ever, made up of some of the coolest guys and girls I’ve ever met that no matter where we go, we always get the party started and are never afraid of spending money. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE >;)

Once again I thank you for following my blog and hope that you find the information I provide you with useful. I look forward to your feedback and suggestions. As to my “HOME TEAM” as I like to call you, this entry is dedicated to all of you. Let’s keep doing it big and let the good times roll >;)     

1 comment:

  1. lol @ angry drunk. thats true if you don't want your boy to end up with domestic violence charges.

    ReplyDelete