Friday, March 9, 2012

Strip Clubs in the Day Time: Best Day Time Shifts and Happy Hours in S. Florida

A common misconception is that strip clubs in the daytime provide the worse of the worse when it comes to strippers and in most cases I would agree with you, but there is a chosen few that I have come across that even in the daytime offer a good line up of hot dancers, good food and good music. These places are great for business lunches or if you just have a couple of hours to blow during the day. Check them out for your selves and let me know what you think:




 


The 10 clubs I mentioned above are my top choices for daytime tipping or for happy hour in S. Florida. To all the strip clubs that didn’t make the cut, don’t take this as a diss but more like motivation to work harder to make your day time shift better. As for my readers, keep visiting my blog every week as I will be posting individual reviews of the night shift for all the clubs mentioned above. Till next time, in the words of my by boy DJ MIKE: “Don’t drink and drive because you might spill your drink”

1 comment:

  1. I like that Line up best of the best. See you at the strip

    ReplyDelete