Friday, August 24, 2012

Re-review of WonderLand Strip Club-Miami, FL




Back in March of this year I had the pleasure of getting to visit Wonderland strip club located at 7770 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, FL 33138. That night, I left Wonderland after having a good time and I couldn’t help but notice a couple of minor details that I thought could use some work. Well, 5 months later here I was again sitting at the bar at Wonderland ready to see if my current visit could exceed  my previous experience and  surprisingly it did.


In my last review of Wonderland I mentioned how there weren't a lot of girls the night I went BUT that the ones that were there were very attractive, classy, and nice. This time around there were at least 40 strippers, that I saw and just like I mentioned last time they were all “sexy as hell!” and twice as nice. Another one of the things that concerned me on my last visit to Wonderland was that the club was pretty empty. Last week on the other hand I was blown away to see that all the tables and bar seats were almost completely taken AND as the night went on people just kept rolling in. 2 for 2. Not bad, not bad at all.


Last March I gave wonderland 6 out of 10 stars. Today I am proud to give this club an all-around 10 stars. The club has a great look and feel, equipped with a state of the art lights and sound system, plasma TV’s, four stages, multiple VIP areas and skybox suites where you can host private parties or meetings, hookahs , and over 50 of Miami’s finest ladies working the pole. This club is on the right track to becoming one of Miami’s Elite Top Strip Clubs. Kudos, on a job well done. I heard that the new changes have a lot to do with Hugo (the manager) and Samantha (the Promo rep) Keep up the good work guys!


I encourage all my readers to come out and check this club out for yourselves you will not be disappointed. For more information be sure to check out their website at http://www.wonderlandmiami.com/ , follow them on Twitter @WonderlandMiami and like their FB page Wonderland Miami.


I hope you guys have enjoyed this edition of stripclubetiquette101.com and hope that you guys keep on coming back for more. Till next time, in the words of my by boy DJ MIKE: “Don't drink and drive because you might spill your drink”.

No comments:

Post a Comment