Friday, September 14, 2012

Molly: The NEW Miami Party Drug


DISCLAIMER: Let me start off by saying that the purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes and in no shape or form to be taken as an encouragement to do drugs OR that we here at stripclubetiquette101.com condone the use of drugs. I just thought I’d put that out there before someone leaves me a stupid comment and I have to go send someone to go f*ck themselves :)
 
Cocaine, coke, perico, coca, Taylor Swift, white girl, Ya-yo or whatever else you call it has been known to be the trademark party drug for Miami since the 1970’s but lately, the big question on everybody’s mind from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale and everywhere in between has been “I’m looking for Molly? Do you know where I can find Molly” No matter where I go, whether it’s a party, a club, a bar or a strip club, Mollies seems to be the new power house party drug, taking Miami by storm.

Once again the purpose of this article is strictly to educate and inform people of what Mollies are DON’T GET IT TWISTED…

The name Molly is short for “molecule.” Mollies come in a beige/off white crystallized powder form and are packaged in clear capsules (pills) that you orally ingest. Mollies are basically the purest form of MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, commonly known as Ecstasy or Rolls). But on like Ecstasy it’s supposed to be uncut, without other drugs, or fillers such as baking soda. (I personally don’t buy that it’s uncut. Everything in the world nowadays has additives and is tampered with, so why would I get pure drugs from stranger I just met at a club??) Marinate on that…

Now that you know the basics, let’s get to the effects. I had a party at my house and popped mollies into everyone’s drinks and then documented the results…..JKJK. I would never do anything of that sort and you shouldn’t either. Got it?! I actually just asked several people that take mollies, both men and women to describe what they felt, how long the effects last, the dosage they take, etc. and this is what they had to say:

-“I usually feel the effects 20-30 minutes after taking a molly.”
-“The only way to describe how I feel when I’m on a molly is hyped up and happy, though there is the occasional times when you’ll pop a shitty molly that makes your heart raise and all the lights blur together. Popping a molly is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get”
-“Mollies get me suuuper horny, lol!” (FYI, Both men and women told me the exact same thing)
-“When on mollies I like to listen to “House Music” or as people in Miami like to call it “Tiki Tiki Music.”
-“After I pop one or two mollies, the high can last between 6-8 hrs.”
-“On like Ecstasy It doesn’t give me a downer the next day”
-“When on Mollies don’t drink or do any other drugs. Grab some water, some lollipops, a pair of shades, and head to your closest Tiki Tiki club and call me in the morning”

Sounds like a lot of fun right? Well, just like every other drug, here are some of the fun After Effects:

-Anxiety and paranoia
- Depression
-Irritability
-Fatigue
-Impaired attention, focus, and concentration, as well as drive and motivation (due to depleted serotonin levels)
-Residual feelings of empathy, emotional sensitivity, and a sense of closeness to others (afterglow)
-Dizziness, lightheadedness, or vertigo
-Loss of appetite
-Gastrointestinal disturbances, such as diarrhea or constipation
-Insomnia
-Aches and pains, usually from excessive physical activity (e.g., dancing)
-Exhaustion
-Jaw soreness

I hope you guys have enjoyed another edition of stripclubetiquette101.com and once again, the purpose of this article was strictly for educational purposes. I did not write this to motivate any one to try drugs or to preach to those that do, do drugs to stop doing drugs. Lord knows I’m the last person to try to tell anyone how to live their lives. We are all adults and we know what’s good for us and what’s bad for us, so no matter what your poison of choice is alcohol, cocaine, mollies, etc. remember to always use moderation. Too much of anything EXCEPT money is bad for you. Till next time, be safe and remember to not stress the bullshit “Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one”

No comments:

Post a Comment