Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playmates Strip Club Review – Coral Gables - Miami, FL.

This week I wanted to share a review for the Playmates Club, formally known as 'The Alley Cat'. The locals like to throw both names around. I have to say that it is my favorite strip club experience in Miami from beginning to end.  Rarely do you find a strip club that is classy and fun and I’m proud to say that Playmates offers the best of both.  I have visited a lot of strip clubs and this has been my favorite by far. Here it doesn’t matter what time you arrive, you’re going to have fun.

When I walk in, I feel like I’m home. Everyone in the staff is friendly and helpful, and when I say everyone I mean “EVERYONE” The valet, the dj, the door girls, the security guards, the bartenders, the waitresses, the bathroom attendants. Yes, EVERYONE.  It’s some of the best customer service I’ve experienced in a strip club in a long while and they are great at taking care of their repeat customers. 

 Located in the heart of Coral Gables, FL; Playmates offers over 50 of the hottest and diverse exotic dancers from all over the world. So no matter what your taste is, they have you covered. I’ve attended this strip club both during the day and night shift at Playmates and I’m pleased to say that the girls here are hot around the clock. 

Along with gorgeous women and great service, Playmates also offers a vast variety of wine, beers and spirits, and some of the best happy hour specials in the biz. They also offer bottle specials all week long.  It’s a great place to watch the next Heat game or UFC event on one of their many, large HD Plasma TV’s. The owner of playmates “Perry” has spent over $1,000,000.00 in renovations giving the club a modern and relaxing look and feel. With that said, this is the perfect venue to book your next upcoming bachelor party, birthday celebration, or PVT party. 

Playmates gets my highest rating (10 stars) all around. I think this place is everything a strip club should be and I would definitely visit this place again…over and over again. For more information be sure to check out their website http://playmatesclub.com/ and stay tuned for my upcoming interview with the Jewel of Playmates “Amber”. Till next time, happy hunting my friends >;)



No comments:

Post a Comment