Friday, February 10, 2012

Interview with Amber from Playmates Club, Miami, FL.

Last week I had the pleasure of sitting down with the beautiful and talented “Amber” aka The Jewel of Playmates. Below is our interview, I hope you guys enjoy  it as much as I did but I highly doubt it because nothing compares to seeing Amber in person. >;)


The Coach: So Amber, How did you get into exotic dancing?

Amber: Fresh out of high school I said "Sorry NO McDONALD'S for me I rather get naked"(Giggles)



The Coach: NICE! LOL! How long have you been an exotic dancer?

Amber:On and off for about 6years now



The Coach: Glad you’re still dancing, quitting is for losers, lol. What’s it like working at Playmates?

Amber: Honestly it feels like a family, and everyone who works here is like family. I Love it here, I wouldn't go anywhere else.



The Coach: Favorite songs to dance to on stage?

Amber: Back in Black from Ac/Dc and Closer from 9in. Nails



The Coach: How was your first exotic dancing experience?

Amber: OMG! I was 18 and I couldn't drink...It turned me on.(Giggles)


The Coach: WOW!! I have all kinds of mental pictures in my head after that answer, lol! What is the best part of being an exotic dancer?

Amber: It's a Huge ego boost.. I feel like a therapists to the men. God knows I've prevented a few Divorces!

The Coach: Amber, married men everywhere thank you for being you, lol. What are your turn ons?
Amber: My turn ons are clean, sexy, well kept men that smell good.



The Coach: Hope you guys are taking pointers, What are your turn offs?
Amber: My turn offs are Bad breathe and a Bad Attitude!





The Coach: Does your boyfriend get jealous?

Amber: No...I'm currently looking for one.(Big Smile)



The Coach: Great answer! Any tips to offer customers who want your attention?

Amber: You must be friendly and not afraid of Tequila.(Smiles)



The Coach: We’ll Amber, this interview has been a total pleasure I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as me.

Amber:  The pleasure is all mine, hope to see a lot of you guys at Playmates and keep supporting The Coach @ Strip Club Etiquette 101.

 

Guys, make sure to check out this 25 y.o. Cuban hottie in person ASAP, you will not regret it. Til next time,

 Your friend,
The Coach >;)

No comments:

Post a Comment