Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club Review



Scarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club Review
Scarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club ReviewWelcome to another edition of Stripclubetiquette101com. Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Scarlett’s Cabaret located at 2920 SW 30th Avenue Hallandale, FL 33009. This club was a little bit out of my way but it was well worth the drive. Their 25,000 square foot facility has seven stages, five bars, 11 themed Champagne rooms and 23 private dance rooms along with over 100 of S. Florida’s hottest strippers. They also have a state of the art sound & lighting system that creates an experience I guarantee will blow your f*cking mind. This club is a perfect example of everything a modern day strip club should be and more.

The Entertainers

Scarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club ReviewI have heard a lot about Scarlett’s regarding their high caliber entertainers and I’ve got to say, everything I heard was TRUE. I would say about 95% of the girls that work at Scarlett’s are a 10 all around. Face, tits, ass the whole nine. Very, very impressive numbers when you consider that they have over 100 dancers per night. My hat goes off to the management of Scarlett’s Cabaret for providing dancers only of the highest quality with both looks and the ability to rock the pole. With that said, if you’re planning to attend Scarlett’s and have a good time make sure you have your money right. Scarlett’s is a tad more expensive than your traditional Miami strip clubs. There’s a $20 entrance fee on the weekends after 2AM and a $10 entrance fee any other time. Drink prices range from $8-$15 but take it from me, its well worth the money for the experience you will have.Scarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club Review

The AtmosphereScarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club Review
Scarlett’s Cabaret Strip Club ReviewAside from the dancers, something else that stood out to me about Scarlett’s was their state of the art sound & lighting system. Never have I seen such great lighting and laser show executed to the beat of some of today’s best House music at a strip club. Mid-way through the night they fill up the club with fog, cut the lights and have a girl perform a laser light show that I can only describe as AMAZING. All through the night they also have a futuristic robot looking guy on stilts walking around the club blasting you with cold fog. Like I said AMAZING, a definite MUST SEE. I swear if it wasn’t for all the nudity you’d probably think you were at a night club rather than a strip club, no bullshit.

My Rating
I give Scarlett’s Cabaret my highest rating – 10 Stars. To the owners and management I say GREAT JOB and way to raise the bar. I think this club is everything a strip club should be. I think presentation and detail is the key to a good strip club and Scarlett’s Cabaret has hit the nail on the head. So, the next time you’re looking for something FUN to do, whether it’s just you and your boys or you and your girl, hit Scarlett’s Cabaret I guarantee you will not regret it. For more information on Scarlett’s Cabaret be sure to check out their website at  http://scarlettscabaret.com/hallandale/  and follow them on twitter @scarlettcabaret and on the FB fan page to stay up to date with their daily specials and events and remember to tell em’ that “The Coach” @ stripclubetiquette101.com sent you. >;)
Once again thank you very much for your ongoing support of stripclubetiquette101.com and continue to check out stripclubetiquette101.com for EVERYTHING strip clubs and more. Till next time, Tip, Tip and Tip some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment